Managing change in your organization can be a difficult and complicated process. One that if not done properly can potentially result in negative impacts across your business. It is essential that each proposed change is meticulously tracked and controlled to ensure risks are identified and workers and organizations are protected from these potential negative impacts. The problem is that many organizations rely on paper and spreadsheet based systems that are both difficult to audit and notoriously time consuming to execute.
Intelex’s Product Manager for Management of Change, Eric Morris addresses your pressing questions about how to effectively and efficiently manage change in your organization in this webinar he facilitated on how to streamline the management of organizational change and mitigate the risks that organizational and operational changes can pose.
Key topics Eric covers include:
- How to integrate tasking, approvals and checklists to ensure a smooth, well thought out change
- Creating a framework to ensure changes have visibility, transparency and management oversight
- Examining the importance of the MOC Coordinator
- Facilitating organizational learning and preserving institutional knowledge
- Leveraging technology to increase efficiency and ensure organization-wide preparedness
Here is a preview of the webinar: