We’re headed to Philadelphia and we want you to join! On November 12 2015, Intelex’s VP of Strategic Partnerships, Cory Gendron, and Partner Technical Enablement Manager, Andy Giffen, will be attending 3E Company’s 2015 EHS & Regulatory Compliance Forum where Intelex has secured the position of title sponsor. 3E has worked hard to create a can’t-miss agenda that covers regulatory topics, instructional presentations, tips and tricks, best practices and peer-led discussions. These seminars are a great way to:
- Hear about current regulatory landscape
- Learn how your peers are tackling today’s toughest compliance challenges in product safety and stewardship, workplace safety compliance and supply chain obligations
- Provide valuable feedback about 3E’s current offerings
- Influence the future development of products and services provided by 3E
- Network with peers and share valuable experiences
Best part about this? You can access all of this information for no cost, as attendance is completely free of charge.
Join us for FREE using this link: http://bit.ly/1Q9hk0a
Make sure to stop by the Intelex kiosk during one of the four provided networking opportunities to learn how Intelex can help you achieve worry free compliance. Some of our featured topics will include Material Approvals, the SDS Library, Chemical Inventory and the Intelex 3E Gateway which gives Intelex clients the ability to pull information from 3E Company’s comprehensive database.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to secure a time to speak with our experts.
See you next week!