On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Airports Safety Week
- FAA study conducted by NASA on Air Traffic Controllers and Chronic Fatigue
- Safety concerns raised after Pearson runway accident
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Canadian Airports Launch First Ever Airports Safety Week. Click here
- FAA study conducted by NASA on Air Traffic Controllers and Chronic Fatigue.Click here
- 18 Year Old in Critical Condition After Runway Incident. Click here