On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Occupational Death rates on the rise!
- EPA imposes new rule on Methane Emissions
- Cal/OSHA Issues Citations to Exxon Mobil for Health and Safety Violations
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Deaths in the Workplace Continue to Rise. Click here
- EPA New Rule on Methane Emissions. Click here
- Citations Issued to Exxon Mobil for Health & Safety Violations. Click here
- Intelex Receives $160M in Strategic Growth Investment. Click here