The countdown is officially on for IGNITE PERFORMANCE 2015! We have so many unique and exciting things planned for this year’s event and today you’re going to get a little teaser of what’s to come.
But let’s start with the basics! What is Ignite Performance you ask? *gasp* Ignite Performance was formally known as the Intelex User Conference and 2015 will mark its sixth year running. It is an annual event hosted by your friends at Intelex that brings Environment, Health & Safety and Quality professionals from around the world to Toronto for 2.5 days of networking, training, learning, sharing and a little bit of celebrating. It is the single largest gathering of Intelex Users and the perfect opportunity to learn how to take your Intelex solution to the next level! Here are some essential details for 2015:unique and exciting things planned for this year’s event and today you’re going to get a little teaser of what’s to come.
Where is the conference? : The Hilton Toronto, Canada
When does it take place? : October 7-9 2015
What is the cost? : We’ve extended the early bird rate of $799 by two weeks! Register before June19th 2015 to save $100!
Where can I find more information?: Visit our new and improved event site at http://igniteperformance.intelex.com where you can find the current agenda, hear what past attendees have to say about their experiences, take a look at our generous sponsors and more!
So we’ve covered the basics, now let’s work on getting you approval to register! Here are some specifics you can share with your boss about what you will gain from attending Ignite Performance. You will:
- Be the first to hear what’s on the horizon for Intelex including strategy, vision and exciting new features on the product road map
- Learn how others are leveraging the system through networking, case study and best practices sessions
- Expand your skills by taking part in hands-on training sessions led by Intelex
- Get your burning questions answered during valuable face-time with Intelex experts
- Gain a network of users in your industry and region that will last well beyond the conference
- Explore the ways other companies are using their systems during our round table discussions
- Take new ideas and best practices back to your company and co-workers
Come join us for this can’t-miss-event and we promise you won’t regret it! We’ve got lots of fun announcements coming up including our special event venue, a brand new speaker we’ve confirmed for the agenda, and more! Follow the Ignite Performance twitter @IntelexUC to stay up to date and if you have any other questions contact email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you in October!