Water Quality is a topic garnering increasingly more attention from regulatory bodies and environmental watch dogs. We are seeing more inspections, heftier fines and in some unfortunate cases contaminations that could have been avoided.
If you are responsible for overseeing your organizations water quality mandates you have numerous elements to manage, whether it be timely water sampling, meeting discharge regulations and requirements or completing Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) or inputting data into the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) or National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) reports and more.
Plus if you have multiple locations to oversee there are numerous jurisdictional regulations to consider including the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit program and Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) requirements. Clearly there is a lot to manage.
Often times juggling multiple processes, lab documentation and even several spreadsheets can increase the threat of missing something and risking non-compliance, fines or even worse a contamination. Timely collection, management and reporting of your water quality data has never been more critical.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of managing water quality data from multiple sources
- Optimize your water sampling process from scheduling and data recording to final reporting
- Efficiently manage laboratory data including automatic upload directly from laboratories and LIMS
- Utilize technology to allow for off-line data collection in multiple or remote locations
- Facilitate timely organizational data and report information sharing
- Implement best practices to reduce your risk of non-compliance
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.