Your company’s safety record depends on the effectiveness of your safety training. But training is an often misunderstood and overlooked opportunity. In too many organizations the unsafe behaviors that lead to near-misses and incidents persist, despite a comprehensive safety training program. Why does this occur? And how do you ensure your training delivers results?
In order to be impactful, safety training must be more than a checkmark in a box. Implementing Kirkpatrick’s Four Level Training Model allows you to close the gap between the safety training you conduct and the unsafe behavior you continue to observe. Leveraging the information in this webinar will empower safety professionals to demonstrate the effectiveness of their training and help eliminate unsafe behaviors
Watch this webinar and learn:
- The fundamentals of Kirkpatrick’s Four Level Training Model
- How to applying Kirkpatrick’s Four Level Training Model to improve safety performance
- How to concretely observe and measure the outcome of safety training
- The benefits of leveraging technology to ensure you are delivering impactful safety training
- The importance of tying it all together to close the gap between safety training and unsafe behavior
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.