If your company is one of those who is required to keep OSHA’s Injury and Illness log, you’re likely feeling the pain of having to pull together the OSHA 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses that is required to be posted on February 1st. Particularly given the fact that the list of severe work-related injuries that must be reported went under some changes recently and there were several formerly exempt industries that now are required to report.
Many people are managing these reports using spreadsheets and paper, which can be onerous and time consuming. There is a better way! Leveraging technology to streamline the process and get visibility into your injury and illness rates can make a world of difference when it comes to reporting time.
Watch this webinar and you will learn:
- The challenges and consequences of conventional safety incident reporting.
- How to strategically streamline safety incident reporting procedures.
- How to get proactive and reduce recordable incidents and automate your tracking and reporting process.
- How other companies have been able to reduce incident rates leveraging technology.
- How to generate safety incident reports (e.g. OSHA Form 300 and 300A) with the click of a button.
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.