ISO 14001 will undergo deep revisions in this coming year. The changes are significant and will have a considerable impact on your Environmental Management Systems. In this webinar, Paul MacLean, a subject matter expert in assisting organizations achieve sustainable development and deliver on social performance commitments reviews the changes to the ISO 14001 standards. Co-host Elie Mouzon of Intelex provides an overview of how to leverage technology to address and prepare for the coming ISO 14001: 2015 changes.
This must-see webinar covers the following areas:
- General overview of changes to ISO 14001
- New changes that apply to all ISO Management Systems
- The new role organizations are expected to play in preventing and managing their environmental impact
- Tips on preparing your organization for ISO 14001: 2015
- How technology can make ISO compliance much easier to manage
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.