The holiday season is now behind us and you are likely back into the swing of things. Or are you? The first few weeks of a new year is often “resolution mode”. The full court press into making positive changes is at a fevered pitch. Maybe you are going to the gym more often, bringing a healthy lunch to work, doing a detox, managing your finances or looking to make some other pretty significant changes in your life.
If you’re thinking about your job and career you are not alone. Job-related resolutions top the list of most popular New Year resolutions. Some surveys suggest it’s in the top four things people are thinking about right now.
Well here is a suggestion: get educated and see what’s out there. Expand your horizons and explore new companies. Awards are also another place to start. What companies are being acknowledged for their business practices? Do any of these companies pique your interest?
And while you are at it, check out Intelex Technologies. We just celebrated our most winningest awards year with over a dozen business awards (Shameless and Proud Self Promotion).
Intelex 2014 Awards
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Deloitte
- Technology Fast 500 (North America) – Deloitte
- Technology Fast 50 (Canada) – Deloitte
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to Work Women
- Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employer
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
- Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada – Aon Hewitt
- Profit 500 Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture – Waterstone
- AceTech Leadership Organization 2014: Thought Leadership
- TechConnex Technology Leadership Initiative
So don’t waste energy imagining that envelope of glitter being delivered to your professional nemesis (Unsure what this means Google it – totally worth the effort because it’s funny and crafty). Get educated and check out Intelex. If you like what you see and you’ve got the right stuff we would love to hear from you.