Building sustainable operations is an area of increased focus for organizations globally. While there are many reasons for this increased attention, it is measuring, recording and attempting to reduce the negative impact on the environment, society and the economy that are key. Whether an organization is looking to be proactive, gain a competitive advantage or is responding to the demands and expectations of regulators, financiers or other stakeholders it is necessary to have an understanding of sustainability reporting.
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines set out best practices for reporting on sustainability in a global marketplace. In the most recent update to the guidelines, GRI G4, there is increased importance placed on the reporting process and creating highly relevant, credible and user-friendly reports in order to communicate your sustainability performance to your key stakeholders.
Intelex’s Sustainability Performance Indicators (SPI) application empowers organizations to report on sustainability in an effective and meaningful way. Watch this free 30-minute webinar, where Elie Mouzon provides an overview of the importance of sustainability reporting, its benefits and current trends including GRI G4 reporting.
Key topics covered include:
- What’s new in the most recent G4 iteration of the GRI guidelines
- How to easily comply with the new GRI G4 framework and meet your corporate sustainability objectives
- How to leverage key sustainability performance indicators to drive improvements in your business
- How implementing best practices in sustainability performance reporting can give you a competitive advantage
- The importance of being able to easily and effectively report on sustainability to mitigate risk and ensure customer and stakeholder confidence
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.