Increasingly, ISO 14001 has become the go-to environmental management standard for cities, state governments, and public sector organizations of every size and shape. With today’s emphasis on sustainability and environmental responsibility, it’s incumbent on all levels of government to ensure their environmental programs are running at top performance and generating ROI through efficiency and time savings.
Streamlining Environmental Management in the Public Sector is a free 30-minute webinar led by Senior Government Solutions Specialist Jason Fitzpatrick that outlines how public sector organizations have led the curve on environmental stewardship by leveraging the power of technology to significantly improve their environmental programs.
Key topics covered include:
- Why adopting ISO 14001-based Environmental Management Systems has become increasingly popular for public sector organizations around the globe.
- How ISO 14001-supported Environmental Management Systems enable government and business to speak the same language of sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- How to best implement an environmental management system within the context of government and demonstrate ROI.
- How to gain organization-wide buy-in for an EMS program.
- How ISO 14001-certified government entities gain the opportunity to act as a ‘mentor’ to similar bodies.
- How to leverage technology tools to achieve consistent, sustained environmental management compliance, and more.
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.