On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Survey uncovers top four roadblocks to onsite safety for oil and gas workers
- NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Program to study hazards at E-scrap recycling facilities
- CDC Foundation offers tips on workplace flu prevention
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation report analyzes North American pollutant reporting data
- Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) celebrates 18th Drive Safely Work Week
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, w e’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Survey Showcasing Safety Roadblocks in Oil & Gas. View it here.
- NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Program. Learn more here.
- Flu Prevention Infographic. View it here.
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation report: Taking Stock – North American Pollutant Releases and Transfers, vol. 14. Download the report here.
- Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) Toolkit for Safe Driving Programs. View it here.