On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- FDA challenges food safety professionals to innovate
- NIOSH says severe black lung at highest level in decades
- Study shows workers underestimate workplace disability stats
- CEO Council on Health and Innovation promotes workplace wellness
- Healthcare worker safety threatened by splashes
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- FDA 2014 Food Safety Challenge. Learn more here.
- Data Letter from NIOSH researchers to the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. Find it here.
- RBC Insurance Survey on workplace disability. View the results here.
- CEO Council on Health and Innovation Report. View it here.
- “Splish Splash: Protecting Healthcare Workers from Splashes Containing Blood Borne Pathogens.” Read the article here.