Deadlines for compliance with the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) are less than a year away and if you’re in the food and beverage industry, you’d better start preparing your organization now!
As a food and beverage organization, you are required to understand the new regulations and remain compliant. In order to be ready for these deadlines, implementing a prevention-based food safety system requires your immediate attention. Regulation non-compliance can seriously impact your business, leaving you facing fines, plant closures or even worse, a reputation damaging recall to manage.
As such, we encourage you to watch this webinar for a review of the proposed FSMA legislation and what you can do to be prepared. In this FREE 30-minute webinar, Intelex Food Safety Solution Specialist, Jeremy Mawson, explains the FSMA regulations, how to implement and streamline a FSMA-ready food safety plan and how to ensure proactive compliance for your business using food safety management technology.
Key points of discussion include:
- How to leverage software to centralize your incidents and investigations and save hours, if not days, of precious time each month
- A FSMA legislation recap: Who, What, When, Where and Why
- The core deliverables outlined by the FDA
- The integral role of Information Systems in achieving compliance
- Strategies to prepare for tighter regulations regarding food safety processes
- Best practices for your company to ensure FSMA compliance
Watch a preview below or click here to watch the full webinar.