On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- National Farm Safety Health Week highlights electrical safety
- OSHA announces the top ten FY2014 violations
- Revised OSHA rule tightens reporting requirements for serious injuries
- Study shows safety regulations cost employers billions
- Canadian companies prepare for Healthy Workplace Month
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Energy Education Council’s Safe Electricity program. View it here.
- Frequently cited OSHA standards for your industry. Find the tool here.
- OSHA’s Top 10 Violations from FY2014 blog post. Read it here.
- OSHA revised final rule requiring employers to report serious injuries. View it here.
- National Association of Manufacturers-commissioned study. View it here.
- Healthy Workplace Month. Learn more here.