On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- New study reveals causes of inaccurate recordkeeping
- Tips showcase how to get a safer office in 30 minutes
- Study proves office plants increase productivity by 15%
- NIOSH hosts ‘N95 Day’ for respirator awareness
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Injury and Illness Reporting Study in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine. View it here.
- Office Plants and Productivity Study from the University of Exeter. Read about it here.
- OH&S Releases Tips to a Safer Office in 30 Minutes. Read it here.
- MSHA Black Lung Resources. View them here.
- Next Phase of Black Lung Final Rule. View it here.