On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Deadly accident at Chinese factory exposes poor safety conditions
- FRA proposes to extend drug and alcohol regulations to maintenance-of-way workers
- Mental health professionals face high threat of workplace violence
- NIOSH offers tips to improve worker posture
- Contaminated Lake Erie drinking water linked to fertilizer chemical runoff
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.