On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- ISO committee releases draft of ISO 45001
- Law prohibiting bare hand contact with food repealed
- New food safety partnership between U.S. & Mexico
- Research links shift work to risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- EPA’s public hearings on Clean Power Plan draw crowds
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.