On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- CDC’s recent biosafety incidents cause concern
- Solutions for employees at risk of heat stress
- EPA releases new SNAP proposal to reduce HFC emissions
- Studies show green workplaces boost employee engagement
- OSHA offers new demolition safety resources
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- CDC Director Releases After-Action Report on Recent Anthrax Incident. Read the press release here.
- Report on the Potential Exposure to Anthrax. Read the full CDC report here.
- ISEA’s List of Heat Stress Solutions. View it here.
- OSHA’s Heat Safety Tool Smartphone App. Check it out here.
- EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Learn more about it here.
- OSHA’s Demolition Resources. Check them out here.