On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- BMW creating custom ergonomic PPE for its workers
- Air quality during the summer months
- MSHA’s summer preventive roof/rib outreach program
- Ontario safety blitz targets explosives at mines
- 5 keys to building successful workplace cultures
- Lack of sleep impacting workplace safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- EPA’s Air Quality Index (AQI) Live Map: Check it out here.
- MSHA Roof and Rib Falls Safety Campaign – Summer Alert. View it here.
- MSHA Roof and Rib Falls Safety Campaign – Points to Remember Bulletin. View it here.
- Ontario Summer Safety Blitz Targeting Explosives at Mines. Read the full details in this press release.