Food Safety is a growing priority for food and beverage companies across the U.S. and around the world, with recent sweeping food safety legislation and increasing public concern over foodborne illness and contamination. Supply chain traceability has become a core pillar of preventive food safety, and businesses are seeking new tools to manage food supply chain data.
This free 30-minute webinar facilitated by Intelex food safety solutions specialist Jeremy Mawson discusses the following topics:
- What traceability means within the food and beverage industry.
- How traceability is actually achieved within the supply chain from farm to fork.
- The evolution of global food safety standards and legislation (e.g. FSMA), and why end-to-end traceability is becoming increasingly important.
- Whether managing your own company data is enough to maintain compliance and reduce the risk of violation.
- The integration of information systems throughout the supply chain to achieve complete end-to-end traceability.
Here is a preview of the webinar: