On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- EPA announces new carbon pollution rule for power plants
- Canada relaxes flight safety rules related to mobile devices
- AIHA Yant Award winner’s research on standing vs. sitting
- National Safety Stand-Down to prevent falls in construction
- EHS professionals invited to fill out 2014 National Safety Survey
- Three steps to a safer construction site
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.