On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA’s campaign to prevent heat illness
- Proposed inspections for smallest employers under PSM standard
- New alliance to protect temporary workers
- Upcoming Forklift Safety Day, June 10
- The importance of noise protection in the workplace
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.