On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- EPA’s upcoming climate rule for power plants
- MIOSHA’s Residential Safety Day
- FSMA’s transportation rule comment period
- Tips for preventing slips, trips and falls
- Re-thinking “low risk” facilities and compliance
- What to expect from National Safety Month 2014
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- MIOSHA Building up Residential Safety Day Registration Form. Access it here.
- FSMA Proposed Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food. Review and submit a comment here.
- 10 Facts You Should Know About FSMA infographic. View it here.
- National Safety Council’s National Safety Month. View it here.