On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Gartner releases first EH&S Magic Quadrant
- 2014 NAOSH Week emphasizes making safety a habit
- Fishing tops the list of the 10 most dangerous jobs
- MSHA’s 2014 Q1 fatality data released
- Site managers may be undermining your safety strategy
- Workplace Injuries in New York cost the economy
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems. Download the complimentary report here.
- 10 Most Dangerous Jobs Infographic. View it here.
- Supercharge Your Safety Culture whitepaper. Download the whitepaper here.
- Workplace Injuries in New York Report. View it here.