On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- NTSB to hold general aviation safety seminar
- CSB says 2013 fertilizer plant explosion was preventable
- Steps toward safety reform in Bangladesh’s garment industry
- Construction Safety Day and “Fatal Four” statistics
- Earth Day 2014 and the Green Cities campaign
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Aviation Safety Seminar. Find out more here.
- Safety and Security Guidelines for Fertilizer Grade Ammonium Nitrate. View them here.
- The Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh. Learn more here.
- Construction Safety Day Fatal Four Infographic. View it here.
- Green Cities & ISO 14001. Check out the infographic here and find more about the Green Cities campaign here.