On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- NIOSH offers free black lung tests to coal miners
- FRA proposes minimum crew size
- Hazardous industries in Winnipeg face annual inspections
- Largest cleanup in EPA history proposed
- Study finds back pain is the #1 ergonomic issue worldwide
- Tips for employers faced with an aging workforce
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.