On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- The state of the U.S. industrial chemical industry
- New MSHA ladder safety guide
- Bus driver hid medical info that led to near-miss
- P.E.I. food safety regulations
- Eye health in the digital workplace
- Are two computer screens better than one?
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.