Once again, we are bringing you the top stories in environment, health and safety news. This week, among other things, we’ll discuss:
- More OSHA Whistleblower cases.
- A BIG Supreme Court victory for the EPA.
- Great news on renewable energy in Germany and England.
Remember that you can always write us with your suggestions, questions and comments at email@example.com. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
Check out the most recent podcast of EHS This Week.
This week, JP Nadeau and I discuss top stories from the world of environment, health and safety news, including:
- British Prime Minister David Cameron’s harsh words for the country’s H&S regulators.
- The US Department of Labour’s much-needed review of OSHA’s VPP program.
- Renewable energy gains in the U.S.
- Our new “Site Shout-Out” of the week, which honours RegBlog for their great work promoting regulatory issues, and more.
Check back on a weekly basis for our rundown of the week’s top EHS Stories.